In attempting to improve calibrations, it would be beneficial to be able to control power backoff and/or gain settings in increments smaller than 1 dB.
- In using Tx Power Backoff, it is clear that 1 LSB = 1dB in power backoff so that is an option but greater than 1dB.
- Using AWR RX GAIN TEMPLUT SET SB it appears that 1 LSB = 2dB
- Using the TX GAIN TEMPLUT explains we can program the STG_CODE, but its incomplete in the ICD what the granularity of that setting is and I can't seem to find that anywhere.
- The data that is being read by the RF_INIT calibration process lacks the documentation to really read/analyze that data or manipulate it in order to restore if that is an option.
- What would be the value for 1 LSB in the STG_CODE?
- Any additional info to decode the power cal data in AWR CAL DATA SAVE SB?
- Blanket question: is there anywhere else that a smaller than 1dB correction can be applied?