This thread has been locked.

If you have a related question, please click the "Ask a related question" button in the top right corner. The newly created question will be automatically linked to this question.

LM35: LM35DZ

Part Number: LM35


My name is Jerry George and I work with a inverter design company in Melbourne, Australia.

We are using two LM35DZ temperature sensors in our power modules but when we run the end of line tests it shows as high temperature alert and one of the LM35DZ temperature sensors fail 90% of the time and the other temperature sensor fails 10% of the time.

We keep replacing the temperature sensors but they fail most of the time.

Does it have something to do with the conditions in the inverter?

Also, can the output of one LM35DZ temperature sensor be connected to the output of the other LM35DZ temperature sensor?

I am hoping to hear from you soon.

I appreciate your help.


Kind regards,

Jerry George