TI’s AWR6843AOP Now Available!
Single-chip 60-GHz to 64-GHz mmWave sensor (AEC-Q100, ASIL-B targeted) with integrated Antenna On Package (AoP)
Easy Evaluation, Eliminate RF board design complexity, Reduce time to market.
Key Product Pages : Datasheet , Technical Collateral and Samples .
- Evaluation Module available:AWR6843AOPEVM (Rev. F) featuring:
- 15mm x 36mm Mission Board Dimension.
- USB power & Data
- 2 CAN-FD Instances
- Stand-alone module with flashing and functional modes for form-factor deployment and testing
- Compatible with mmWaveICBOOST HW ecosystem
- Automotive Toolbox 3.2.x Include Labs >> mmWave Incabin Sensing:
- Child Presence detection (In 2 rows of the car including foot-well)
- Occupant detection (#4 Occupants across #2 rows)
- Intruder detection/alert near car door
- Applicable Collateral:
- Software development support via latest SDK release
- AWR6843AOP is supported by MMWAVE-SDK 18.104.22.168 and above.
- Supports for the two CAN-FD instances for AWR68xx devices.
- Child-presence and occupant-detection reference design using 60-GHz antenna-on-package mmWave sensor
- Child presence detection processing chain explanation
- Test results of detection of child and other occupants in various positions.
Additional development tools
Our Past few announcements: