Since we have a issue that when our MCU IC internal power is DCDC mode(switching frequency is 8MHz), it radiation impact our LDC2112 coil(design resonant frequency is ~13MHz) that the LDC2112 base raw data become 100~200(when at LDO mode, the base raw data is 3~4)
We can add ferrite sheet between MCU and coil to solve this issue but it increase cost
By your SNOA962 "EMI Considerations for Inductive Sensing" document, section 2.1, seems add a ground pattern also can mask radiation
Since our FPC is three layer and our coil is at first and second layer, we can add ground pattern at third layer to isolate radiation
So I have some questions as below~~
1. For 2.1.1 trace shielding, ground or COM shielding which one is better? Or both is OK?
2. For Coil shielding, question as below
1. Our coil pattern is racetrack, is it also ok use figure 1 shielding type? The shielding pattern also need symmetry with coil center?
2. About below shielding, a. what is shielding pattern trace width and gap ? b. what is outside ground trace width? c. what is the gap between coil and outside ground trace? d. what is the mean of "Connection at a single point away from sensor coil"?
3. About figure 2 there is 3 shielding pattern, which one is better?