E2E design support forums allow users to search for millions of already-answered questions by TI experts. Before posting your own question, search for existing threads and posts first! Below, you will learn how to search for answers by three different methods.
1. Start at e2e.ti.com.
2. Type a part number or tool into the search field. Hit "Enter."
Tip: Providing keywords in addition to a part number will provide more specific results.
3. Scroll through the search results page to look for an existing thread/post. Use the filters on the left side of the page or below the search field to help you better find answers. See this FAQ for more info about using search filters.
1. Start at ti.com.
2. Click "Support and training" to open the drop-down menu.
3. Start typing a part number or tool in the search field. Hit "Enter" or choose a part from the drop-down menu. You will be redirected to the product page.
4. View posts and FAQs from E2E on the product page. If none of these posts is relevant to your question, you can click the "View all forum topics" to be redirected to the E2E advanced search results page.
5. View search results, or add additional keywords after the part number to narrow down your search. Use the filters on the left side of the page or below the search field to help you better find answers.
1. Start at e2e.ti.com and log in to E2E.
2. Navigate to a specific forum you would like to search.
3. At the top of the page you will see a search field with the text "Ask a question..."
4. Enter a search term or phrase within the field to view relevant results.
Note: Clicking "Ask" will take you to the thread creation form (see this FAQ)