Need to send someone a private message? You can correspond with other E2E users that have been added as your friend. For more information about adding friends to E2E, please see this FAQ.
This thread has been locked.
If you have a related question, please click the "Ask a related question" button in the top right corner. The newly created question will be automatically linked to this question.
Sending a private message
1. Start at e2e.ti.com and sign in.
2. Type the name of your friend in the search field and select "Users" in the list of filters that appears.
3. Click the name of your friend. You will be directed to your friend's profile.
4. Click the "Connect" button in the right-hand corner.
5. Select the "Send a private message" option. This will direct you to your inbox.
6. Type a message in the text box. You can also include images, videos, files, etc.
7. Click "Send" when your message is complete, or use the "Enter" button on your keyboard if the "Enter to send" box is checked.
Receiving a private message
1. Start at e2e.ti.com.
2. Click the notification message box next to your user icon in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
3. From your inbox page, enter your message in the textbox and click "Send."
4. You can delete a message by clicking the drop-down arrow on a given message and selecting the "Delete" option.
5. You can also choose to "Hide" the conversation by clicking the red button in the top right. Note that this will not delete your conversation, so if the same correspondent sends you a new message, the conversation will re-appear.
All content and materials on this site are provided "as is". TI and its respective suppliers and providers of content make no representations about the suitability of these materials for any purpose and disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to these materials, including but not limited to all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement of any third party intellectual property right. No license, either express or implied, by estoppel or otherwise, is granted by TI. Use of the information on this site may require a license from a third party, or a license from TI.
TI is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company. Innovate with 100,000+ analog ICs and
embedded processors, along with software, tools and the industry’s largest sales/support staff.