Tool/software: Code Composer Studio
CCS Version: 7.3.0.00019
It always failed to install MSP430ware v3.80.01.01 recently after I had used it for a period to updating.
I have tried below method.
1. Uninstall and install 430ware in CCS resource explorer home page.
2. Uninstall and install CCS.
3. Download standalone 430 ware and install by default. Close CCS and open it to find and integrate 430ware. Import project from "import CCS project".
4. Uninstall and install a different 430ware version, v3.80.01.01 and 3.60.00.01
5. Delete C:\ti\msp file by manual and install again
Is there any setting should be changed by manual? Thanks.