Other Parts Discussed in Thread: TLC555
This pspice for TI simulation is running for long time. I have also changed the maximum step size of the simulation. Kindly help me solve this issue.
This thread has been locked.
If you have a related question, please click the "Ask a related question" button in the top right corner. The newly created question will be automatically linked to this question.
I have put the circuit into Tina Ti and it converges very well. I have attached the simulation below. I will try to replicate this in Pspice for Ti. If you can also provide your file it can help with debugging. If you would like to use Tina, it is available for free on our website.
I rebuilt your circuit in PSpice for TI:
The output sim I got was:
For speeding up your PSpice transient simulation, I would recommend these steps. My simulation took 4 minutes to complete after choosing these settings.
If you provide me with your email through chat on e2e, I can provide you more resources for speeding up your PSpice for TI simulations. (You may have to add me as a friend to chat)