Other Parts Discussed in Thread: LM139, UC1843B-SP, LM117, UC1843, TPS50601A-SP, LM137
I have some questions about the TIDA-070002 reference design:
1. why isolate the feedback loop, what advantage does this give?
2. would you agree that the over-current facility isn't strictly required which means that INA901 and LM139 could be removed from the design?
3. What functions are L1 and D11 performing?
4. why are there so many output capacitors after the secondary output from T1?
5. why are there so many input capacitors before T1?
thank you very much.