PSpice for TI provides symbols for SPICE primitives such as BJT, MOSFET and DIODE. A generic model is provided but you can modify them to use your own device models. Here is an example.
- Instantiate the part DbreakZ. It will call a model named “dbreak” during simulation.
- Right-click this instance and select "View PSpice Model", if your simulation profile is configured correctly, the model should be displayed:
- Now, select the instance and right click, then select “Edit Properties”:
- Right click the property “Implementation” and select “Edit”:
- Make sure the LIB file containing myZener is configured in your simulation profile (right click the instance and select "View PSpice Model" and it should be shown).