Other Parts Discussed in Thread: TIDA-00757
- I have sent the schematic to local FAE and he should have sent it to you.
- U2 (CC2640) is powered by +3V; VDDR (pin 28 & pin 32) measures around 1.8V; DCOUPL (pin 12) measure about 1.3V; these voltages seem to be correct according to the datasheet.
- I measured Y1 (24MHz crystal) pin 1 or 3 but there is NO clock. I assume there should be a clock if the CC2640 microprocessor is up and running.
- I connected to cJTAG using the SmartRF06 EVM but wasn’t able to detect the CC2640. Does the cJTAG needs to have Y1 (24MHz) or Y2 (32.768KHz) to be functional?
- C10 & C11 for Y1 are NOT currently installed according to the reference design TIDA-00757 (Smart-Lock). Y1 (TSX-3225 24.0000MF20G-AC3) datasheet calls out 9pF of loading capacitors. Is there a reason why the reference design does not need them?