This thread has been locked.
If you have a related question, please click the "Ask a related question" button in the top right corner. The newly created question will be automatically linked to this question.
Welcome to Bluetooth® low energy (BLE) Forum
This forum is intended to provide a flexible and useful workspace to openly collaborate and develop on TI's SimpleLink™ Bluetooth low energy wireless MCUs (CC2640 / CC2650 / CC2540 / CC2541) & BLE-Stack Applications.
For questions about TI's Dual Mode Bluetooth CC2564 devices, please post in the Dual Mode Bluetooth® Forum
Support for the dual-band CC1350 in the BLE-only configuration while operating in the 2.4GHz ISM frequency band is also provided. Questions about sub-1GHz operation should be directed to the Sub-1 GHz - Proprietary and 15.4 Star networks Forum forum
Self Help Resources
For information on CC2540/CC2541, CC2640/CC2650 & BLE-Stack Applications please visit:
Please also review the sticky FAQ threads at the top of the forum.
To ensure that the Wireless Connectivity E2E forum will be a high quality source of information for users,
please follow the guidelines below when posting questions.
Did you use E2E Search before posting?
Have you thoroughly searched for an answer to your question before asking?
Keep the Questions "On Topic"
- Please verify that you are posting in the correct sub-forum
Help us to Help you
- Give us details (which MCU are you using, which BLE-Stack SDK version, which development kit, etc)
- Ask specific questions. Vague answers get vague replies.
- Attach sniffer traces for BLE protocol issues and Schematic & Layout for custom HW issues. We are unable to accept code or schematics via private message.
Sharing or Posting Files
Contribute to the Community
- Try to ask the question in a way so it is useful for others to read as well
- Sharing what you have found (or not found) helps everyone else reading the post. Tell us what you have found and why it does not fit your need.
- Follow up with a note on the solution if you have one
- Verify correct answers so it is easier for others to find the answer quickly.
Thanks for using and contributing to the Wireless Connectivity E2E, we look forward to working with you as you develop your Bluetooth low energy application!
Thanks, Adnan! Those are very useful guidelines.
We are glad that we were able to resolve this issue, and will now proceed to close this thread.
If you have further questions related to this thread, you may click "Ask a related question" below. The newly created question will be automatically linked to this question.
All content and materials on this site are provided "as is". TI and its respective suppliers and providers of content make no representations about the suitability of these materials for any purpose and disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to these materials, including but not limited to all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement of any third party intellectual property right. No license, either express or implied, by estoppel or otherwise, is granted by TI. Use of the information on this site may require a license from a third party, or a license from TI.
TI is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company. Innovate with 100,000+ analog ICs andembedded processors, along with software, tools and the industry’s largest sales/support staff.