Other Parts Discussed in Thread: TIDC-01002, TIDEP0084
Guess it's application specific but asking several things for sure in advance.
I'd like to make system like this,
- Parking lot LED lights controller with CC1310. (approx 500~3,000 light controllers per parkingl lot)
- Gateway with Sitara™ AM335x + CC1310. (Linux, Ethernet connection to Control&Management PC Program)
- Control&Management PC program. (Using local connection, not going to using cloud solution or internet)
User can control and management light controllers using Control&Management PC program.
User can F/W upgrade(OTA) light controllers using Control&Management PC program.
1. How many light controllers gateway can handle?
2. CC1310 in gateway can act as both OTA server and data tranceiver for control&management with one firmware?
3. How can new firmware of ligrt controller deliver to light controller from Control&Management PC program?
4. Using SimpleLink will help make things easy? where should I start?
5. It could be easy to get rid of connection to cloud(TIDEP0084, TIDC-01002) and change it to local MQTT server?