TIDC-01002: CCS/LAUNCHXL-CC1352R1: TI-RTOS Sensor To Cloud Industrial IoT Gateway Demo
Part Number: TIDC-01002
I am experiencing the exaxt same problems as in the question this thread is related to:
- the "open" button on the cloud app is only visible for a very brief moment
- nothing happens when I click on the reset button of the MAC-CoP
This is what I have:
- I used the prebuild images from the current master branch of the TIDC-01002 git repo
- I have provisioned the CC3220SF and I can connect to the cloud. This is also shown in the Watson Device Dashboard
- I have two CC1352P1 boards. I flashed "CC13x2_LaunchPad/coprocessor_cc1352lp.hex" to the MAC-CoP and sensor_cc13x2_lp_default_863.hex to the Sensor board.
- I changed the jumpers on the MAC-CoP board according to the doc and MAC-CoP board is stacked on the CC3220SF , only one power supply micro USB to the CC3220SF. No Leds are on on the MAC-CoP
- the MAC-CoP board has been previously used with Project 0 as a collector node and is know to operate.
- all UNIFLASH 126.96.36.1997 flash actions concluded without errors
- Linux Mint 19.2
All content and materials on this site are provided "as is". TI and its respective suppliers and providers of content make no representations about the suitability of these materials for any purpose and disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to these materials, including but not limited to all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement of any third party intellectual property right. No license, either express or implied, by estoppel or otherwise, is granted by TI. Use of the information on this site may require a license from a third party, or a license from TI.
TI is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company. Innovate with 100,000+ analog ICs andembedded processors, along with software, tools and the industry’s largest sales/support staff.