We wish to use the CC1200 to provide I/Q or Magnitude/Phase for use with an external QAM slicer and have some questions:
1. Are there any known advantages of using the CHFILT_I and CHFILT_Q outputs as compared to the MAGN and ANG outputs with respect to performance? Do they all work?
2. What are the parameters which determine the sampling rate or alternatively which formula in the data sheet would be relevant for calculating the sampling rate?
3. What kind of maximum SNR might be expected given a strong signal and appropriate channel filter settings for a 25 kHz wide signal?
4. What tradeoffs would be expected to limit the performance (for example sampling rate vs settings which determine the noise bandwidth)?
5. What settings of key parameters would be recommended?
6. Anything else we should know about this approach?