Other Parts Discussed in Thread: UNIFLASH, , CC3235SF, SN74LVC1T45
We have a problem that UniFlash cannot be connected to the evaluation board (LAUNCHCC3235MOD).
Does anyone have any information?
First, connect the PC with the evaluation board and start UniFlash.
- On the UniFlash screen, we can see both the device and the serial number as a Detected Device.
- Select Device in New Configuration (LAUNCH XL-CC3235SF) and transition to Start Image Creator
- Set Device Type to CC3235SF and Device Mode to Develop in "Start new project" and press Create Project.
- On the "Development Mode - Simple View" screen, set the .bin files for MCT Img and Service Pack Fine Name as appropriate.
- We press the Connect button but after a while a timeout occurs (Operation failed Error: SLImageCreator.exe: BootLoaderError, Timeout reading data)
- At this time, SOP [2..0] on the evaluation board is '010' (UARTLOAD_FUNCTIONAL_4WJ).
Looking at the waveform on an oscilloscope, the H level of P55_GPIO_01 is 0.9V.
(Even though the jumper of J11 is 2-3 short and there is an input pull-up (3.3V) of U5 (SN74LVC1T45))
(Of course, when we remove the jumper on J11, the H level of P55_GPIO_01 remains 0.9V and the input of U5 is 3.3V)
However, when observing this signal with an oscilloscope, it seems that serial communication is being performed when the USB connector is connected.
There is an H / L toggle and the output doesn't look like it's broken at all.
Is there anything wrong with it?