I tried to load firmware but fail to get MAC/PHY firmware version
This thread has been locked.
If you have a related question, please click the "Ask a related question" button in the top right corner. The newly created question will be automatically linked to this question.
please provide the following information about your issue as applicable:
* Host platform (Sitara EVM, BeagleBone, etc.)
* If TI Sitara, which SDK version is being used?
* Operating system (Linux, Android, etc.)
* WiLink™ flavor (WL1837MOD, etc.)
* Module vendor, if any (TI, Jorjin, Murata, etc.)
* WiLink™ firmware version (click here for more information)
* WiLink software driver version (R8.5/6/7)
* Any applicable logs including Wireshark sniffer logs, WLAN firmware (gLogger), BT firmware (logger), kernel logs, wlconf dump, supplicant logs
It looks like the host had already downloaded a firmware and you are trying to download it a second time, please fill out the above to better understand the scenario.