I received my two new CC3200STK-WIFIMK a couple days ago and followed all the instructions perfectly for getting started and it is not showing up in the TI SensorTag iPhone App. I read through many support tickets and have tried all of the following for both of my tags.
- Replaced batteries with two new L92 Energizer Lithium AAA batteries
- Accessed the web interface using the sensortag.net or 192.168.1.1 and configured in first priority my wifi
- Toggled between AP and Station holding the GP10_4 button for 6 seconds
- Reset the configuration holding both buttons for 6 seconds
- Tried turning off the LTE data on my iPhone
- Connected to both my 5Ghz and 2.4Ghz wifi connections
Im very frustrated just to get the sensortag up and running. The main thing that never happened upon the very first use of my tag. When i powered it on, i went to my iphone and choose the Sensortag-XX wifi and went to the app. It never popped to request my wifi information like its suppose to.
What do I do?