I like to configure CC2530EMK as a coordinator/router with smart energy profile (SEP 1.1), and communicate with smart meter with ZigBee SEP1.1. Steps/questions I consider:
1. Should CC2530 be configured as coordinator or router?
2. Are there any code example for configuring CC2530 as coordinator/router with SEP 1.1?
3. How can I check if CC2530(or CC2531) can detects Zigbee signals from the smart meter(Landis+Gyr or Itron)?
4. Set MAC address(IEEE?), and installation code
5. Using MAC address and installation code, register the device to SmartMeter Texas website (this may be beyond the scope of this forum's discussions)
Could you direct to any documents that can help step 1 to 4?
Thank you. JKIM