Other Parts Discussed in Thread: Z-STACK
I am seeing some unexpected behavior with Z-Stack Home 1.2.2a which uses Z-Stack core 2.6.3a.
I realize this is an older version, however changing isn't an option at this time.
Our Coordinator radio has an Indirect message queued for an End Device, short address 0x1234 for the sake of discussion.
- 0x1234 sends a data request message to the coordinator. (The check-in rate is 2 seconds)
- The coordinator responds by sending an ACK with the Pending BIT flag set to 1, as expected.
- The coordinator does not send the queued message.
- Steps 1 through 3 repeat a few times.
- The coordinator radio reports the transaction failed due to a MAC Transaction timeout about 7 seconds after the initial attempt to send the message.
There are 8 other devices on the network and there is some 2.4 ghz interference in the area.
Has anyone seen this or similar behavior?
Thanks for your time.