|Power and Thermals||Timing Parameters||Logic Technology||Quality and Manufacturing
- [FAQ] Is the reliability of a logic device affected by applying an input voltage larger than the supply (VCC)?
- [FAQ] What is the impedance of the device's input pin? Is it CMOS or bipolar device?
- [FAQ] Is it necessary to have pull-down( or pullup) resistor on the OE pin or can I connect it directly to TXS/ TXB supply?
- [FAQ] Can I connect the OE pin to Vccb supply pin instead of Vcca for TXS, TXB devices?
- [FAQ] What should be done with unused I/O pins of the level translator devices?
- [FAQ] Why does my device not switch at VIH or VIL?
- [FAQ] How do I size pull-up or pull-down resistors?
- [FAQ] How do I terminate any unused channels of a logic device?
- [FAQ] How does a slow or floating input affect a CMOS device?
- [FAQ] Can the input voltage (Vi) to my logic device be higher than the supply voltage (Vcc)?
- [FAQ] What is the TXS device internal resistor variation/ tolerance
- [FAQ] What is a floating input or floating node?
- [FAQ] What method is best used for estimating specification values between those given in the datasheet?
- [FAQ] What are the performance specifications of the HCS logic family at 3.3V operation?
- [FAQ] Do I still need pull-up/pull-down resistors with bus-hold circuitry?