|Input Parameters||Output Parameters
|Power and Thermals||Timing Parameters||Logic Technology||Quality and Manufacturing
- [FAQ] With Open-Drain outputs, can I ...use them to shift a logic voltage level? ...connect the outputs directly together? ...force a voltage node to zero?
- [FAQ] What should be done with unused I/O pins of the level translator devices?
- [FAQ] How do I determine the output voltage (VOH, VOL) or output current (IOH, IOL) of a CMOS logic device?
- [FAQ] What happens when I connect a logic device's output to a 50 ohm transmission line?
- [FAQ] Can I connect two outputs from a CMOS logic device together directly?
- [FAQ] How do I size pull-up or pull-down resistors?
- [FAQ] What is the output voltage (VOH or VOL) when the output current is X or the supply voltage is Y?
- [FAQ] How do I terminate any unused channels of a logic device?
- [FAQ] What is the default output of a latched device? (Flip-Flop, latch, register)
- [FAQ] What is the maximum capacitive load that a logic device can drive?
- [FAQ] What is the output transition rate for a logic device?
- [FAQ] What is the TXS device internal resistor variation/ tolerance
- [FAQ] Can you pull-up an open-drain output to a higher voltage than the device's supply (VCC) voltage?
- [FAQ] What is a floating input or floating node?
- [FAQ] What's the difference between logic output types (push-pull, open-drain, 3-state)?
- [FAQ] What method is best used for estimating specification values between those given in the datasheet?
- [FAQ] What are the performance specifications of the HCS logic family at 3.3V operation?