Need to send someone a private message? You can correspond with other E2E forum users that have been added as your friend. For more information about adding friends, please see this FAQ.
This thread has been locked.
If you have a related question, please click the "Ask a related question" button in the top right corner. The newly created question will be automatically linked to this question.
Sending a private message
1. Start at e2e.ti.com and sign in.
2. Type the name of your friend in the search field and select "Users" in the list of filters that appears.
3. Click the name of your friend. You will be directed to your friend's profile.
4. Click the "Connect" button in the right-hand corner.
5. Select the "Send a private message" option. This will direct you to your inbox.
6. Type a message in the text box. You can also include images, videos, files, etc.
7. Click "Send" when your message is complete, or use the "Enter" button on your keyboard if the "Enter to send" box is checked.
Note: You can also send private messages from any thread by hovering over your friends avatar or name.
Receiving a private message
1. Click the notification message box next to your user icon in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
2. From your inbox page, enter your message in the textbox and click "Send."
3. You can delete a message by clicking the drop-down arrow on a given message and selecting the "Delete" option.
4. You can also choose to "Hide" the conversation by clicking the red button in the top right. Note that this will not delete your conversation, so if the same correspondent sends you a new message, the conversation will re-appear.