Here are some build instructions to get started with the latest Wi-Fi Starter Pro source code!
For Android (version 2.2.22):
- Run Android Code Studio 2.3
- Build the project
- The IDE will guide you through updating dependencies and toolsets if they are out of date
For iOS (version 2.2.11):
- Open terminal and navigate to the project root and execute the following commands to bring the cocoapods up to date:
- sudo gem install cocoapods
- pod deintegrate
- pod install
- As with all cocoapods enhanced projects, make sure to open the workspace in XCode. Do not open the project file.
- Code Sign the App with your Team developer account
- Connect an iOS device to the build machine and set build target as that physical device
- In Build Settings > All, Set Bit Code to No
For questions, please create a new thread.