Part Number: IWR1843
Tool/software: Code Composer Studio
I want to get the original data through a single iwr1843 board. I have used MEM capture. At the same time, I see some data in the memory browser, but it seems that I can't refresh the data. After running, it will freeze
My steps are 1. Import xwr18xx ﹣ ccsdebug.bin through unifish
2. Import xwr18xx? MEM? Capture? Dss.xe674 and xwr18xx? MEM? Capture? Mss.xer4f through CCS
3. In the memory browser, you can see that the data address starts from 0x20000000
I would like to ask
1. Is my step right?
2. How to modify configuration parameters?
3. Is there any way to modify the code to export multi frame data? I don't know how to modify it (novice)
4. I just want to use iwr1843 as a board to get the original data. Is there any other way besides MEM capture?
For raw data capture, you can consider using connect radar EVM to DCA1000. There are two approaches:
1) Using radar studio to do data capture. You can download the latest radar studio and followed the users guide. It is a GUI based data capture. You can change all the parameter in the GUI.
2) Using DCA1000 CLI control interface. You can search for lvdsStreamCfg in SDK users guide, section 3.3.2. located at: C:\ti\mmwave_sdk_03_03_00_03\docs\mmwave_sdk_user_guide.pdf.
Both these two methods provide ways to change the chirp configuration.
We are glad that we were able to resolve this issue, and will now proceed to close this thread.
If you have further questions related to this thread, you may click "Ask a related question" below. The newly created question will be automatically linked to this question.
In reply to zigang Yang:
I know what you said about using dca1000, but I want to use iwr1843 as the board to get the original data and save it. Is there a good way?
In reply to user6248969:
In that case, you will need to stay with the mem_capture test example under
You can find the doxygen document under
And beyond that, you may need to change the code yourself to achieve advanced goals.
If I need multiple frames of data, I need to modify the code, right?Then I can use C: \ Ti \ mmwave \ SDK \ 03 \ 00 \ packages \ Ti \ demo \ xwr18xx \ MMWBy modifying the internal code, capture the original data?
The demo code inside C: \ Ti \ mmwave \ SDK \ 03 \ 00 \ packages \ Ti \ demo \ xwr18xx \ MMW and the mem_capture test example are two independent test code. By modifying the mem capture demo to support multiple frame capture does not mean that you can use the demo code to capture the original data.
All content and materials on this site are provided "as is". TI and its respective suppliers and providers of content make no representations about the suitability of these materials for any purpose and disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to these materials, including but not limited to all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement of any third party intellectual property right. No license, either express or implied, by estoppel or otherwise, is granted by TI. Use of the information on this site may require a license from a third party, or a license from TI.
TI is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company. Innovate with 100,000+ analog ICs andembedded processors, along with software, tools and the industry’s largest sales/support staff.