Part Number: MSP430G2432 Hi experts,
As with the original question, could you please provide the following information about the thermal resistance of MSP430G2432IPW20 (20-TSSOP)?
θJA Junction-to-ambient thermal resistance, still air
Part Number: MSP430G2432 Hello
I have MSP430 micro-controller IC without the LaunchPad Development kit. So my questions are:
1 - What is the proper connection used to connect the IC to a breadboard and PCB and does it need a crystal oscillator to operate…
Part Number: MSP430G2432 Other Parts Discussed in Thread: MSP430G2553 Hello,
What is the setup and hold time of USI in SPI mode on MSP430G2432? Also, please share the documentation for the specification.
For example, I can find the following specification…
Part Number: MSP430G2432 Dear Experts
My customer followed our EVM for the DVCC and RESET circuit design as follows:
They found RESET drop to below 2V which makes MSP430 hangs up when battery drop to 9V but DVCC still keep 3.3V.
5 pcs shows this situation…
Part Number: MSP430G2432 Dear Champs,
Our customer ask the difference between revA and revB on MSP430G2432.
I have checked the errata, but do not find more detail information to certify the difference.
Could you kindly help this to share what difference…
Part Number: MSP430G2432 Team,
My customer is experiencing problems with MSP430G2432 ADC:
I’m experiencing a critical issue with the ADC on the MCU I’m using. I had a product that I sent to the customer. It worked great for around 5 hours…
Part Number: MSP430G2432 hi,
Per descrption of DS, we can set the Flash timing to 476kHz as the maximum speed, if in this case, when i read one byte from information memory, how long will it take? (1/476000)*8 sec?
Other Parts Discussed in Thread: MSP430G2432 Hi Team –
Posting this on customer’s behalf.
We’re looking to generate a PWM output on pin19 of the MSP430G2432, but haven’t had any luck.
We are able to get another CCR register to…
Part Number: MSP430G2432 Hi All,
I have an application where I have two PWM outputs which are compliments of one another (i.e. when one is 25% the other is 75%). I am using timer A to generate both signals (there is only one timer on this chip). The frequency…