Other Parts Discussed in Thread: ADS54J60EVM,
Dear TI team,
I am having difficulties with a set of evaluation board I just received the : ADS54J60EVM and the TSW14J56. I followed to quick start-up guide to the letter and no mishandling has been done.
Both boards are connected together, have their USB connected to my computer and are provided each with +5V from a stabilized lab power supply.
In HSDC, the TSW14J56 is detected, but when I try to flash the firmware, it instantaneously stops and the D8 diode indicating memory fail lights up. There is no error message in HSDC, and I am not able to go further with loading the firmware in the ADS54J60EVM and so on.
I already had a chat with your technical support that asked me to post a message on the forum. So far I have tried :
- Switching the USB ports and using other the USB cables
- Reinstalling HSDC and installing from another computer
- Attempting to flash alternative versions of the firmware as found inside the folder
- Using different +5V power sources
- Performing the above steps without the ADS54J60EVM connected
- Performing multiple resets of the ADC, of the USB,etc... using the onboard switches.
The jumper configurations are identical to what is specified in the initial startup guide. All the power indication diodes are lighting up. Only D8 lights up after attempting to flash the board.
I suspect a hardware failure of the memory.
Thanks in advance, this issue is getting me late in a time-critical project.