Other Parts Discussed in Thread: ADS131A04
We need ADS131A04 for the development of our application, at present we are evaluation module which will ease the development process.
I am using STM32 L432KC development board using SPI to fetch the data in STM Cube IDE.
1. Operating modes set while system is powered off:
M0 - Asynchronous Interrupt mode ( Vdd)
M1 - 16bits (Gnd)
M2 - not connected (floating)
2. Reset pin EVM is connected to one of the GPIO pin. System reset is performed by set, reset and setting the gpio pin.
3. Then by sending NULL command, i am waiting for READY status word(0xFF04), but even after sending 2 successive null commands, I get FF82 itself. Somehow i manage to left shift and consider it as FF04.
4. Then I am sending UNLOCK command. Even if i send 0x655 , i am getting 80 19 80 response in Logic analyzer and in IDE the expression will be ff82.
5. Same with all the other configuration registers. I am not getting exact data sheet suggested response for any of the command.
What am I missing? Any help from the team is greatly appreciated, as we are in really need of this device to be operated asap.
When I'm using the GUI using PHI connector with all the default values and with external ref voltage, i am able to read the ADC data. And i am trying to give the same default values which were in the GUI