I have found a working solution to install the ADS1298ECG-FE PDK on Windows 10. This is based off sajmal baheesh's post for Windows 8, with some modifications for Windows 10.
1. Disconnect the ADS1298ECG-FE PDK and uninstall the software.
2. Disable Driver Signature Verification by following Option Two from this link (this is crucial.)
3. Connect the ADS1298ECG-FE PDK to your PC.
4. Download libusb-win32-bin-184.108.40.206 from this link (or anywhere else.)
5. Extract, go to Bin, and run inf-wizard.exe. Click next, select “unknown device” from the list of devices, and click next and finish. You will get a .inf file at the end. Right-click on this file and click install. This installs the libusb drivers.
6. Install the ADS1298ECG-FE PDK software. If you followed the above steps correctly, you shouldn't get any errors including in the USBStyx part (you shouldn't get the missing "libusb0.dll” error.)
7. Next, you need to install the NI-VISA 17.0 driver from this link. Choose the default installation (it takes 1-2 hours.)
8. Restart your PC using the method in step 2 (this restarts the PC with Driver Signature Verification disabled.)
9. Run the NI-VISA Driver Wizard from the NI-VISA installation directory. Select USB and click next. In the device selection menu, select the appropriate device ID (If you have several options, look up "DeviceID" by opening the .inf file from step 5.)
10. Click next and finish. Install the .inf file.
11. Check Device Manager. Your device should be in NI-VISA USB Devices.
12. Run the ADS1298ECG-FE software. It will now detect the firmware.
13. Be happy and do good!
If this doesn't work for you, let me know and I'll be glad to help!