This E2E forum provides a centralized location for asking questions and receive solutions in regard to TI store Order, Inventory and Pricing APIs. Note this is a Public Forum, please do not share private credential information.
Want to create an API-related Thread?
In order to create a new thread to send to us:
- Click on this link: https://e2e.ti.com/p/addpost?pn=TI-API
- Once you are on the “Create new thread” page, certain fields are required:
- Part Number: Enter TI-API
- Select a Forum: Click on the dropdown arrow, and select Enterprise Automation Integration Forum
- E2E thread title: Ask your question here
- Description: Provide as much detail as possible with regards to your question, issue or request
- Click on POST to submit
Want to know more about the TI API Portal?
What is the TI API Portal? - The API Portal is your ticket to On-boarding with Texas Instruments all things API.
The API Portal consists of a suite of various APIs to allow one to place an Order with TI, retrieve Inventory and Pricing product details, or request Subscriptions for product inventory alerts. Once the order has been placed, retrieve Advanced Ship Notices (ASN) and Financial Documents (Invoice). Additional APIs will allow you to gather Order details, or estimate Freight Costs for your Order, even place a Test Order.
The TI E2E support forums are supported by thousands of contributing TI experts and our team is ready to provide you with excellent support for your TI Store API needs!
Your Enterprise Automation Integration - TI API Support Team