TI is pleased to announce a new C28/CLA compiler version 21.6.0.LTS which includes the following new features.
- Live Firmware Update feature for C28/CLA firmware update support.
- Generate CRCs over memory ranges.
- Performance improvements:
- C28 has more efficient data accesses for lower 16-bits of memory when using location attribute or literal addresses.
- Improved performance for library calls to fmaxf/fminf.
- Improved performance for MIN/MAX conditionals with volatile variables.
- The Integer Division Unit (--idiv_support=idiv0) has performance updates for loading integer constants to floating pointer registers.
- CLA has a performance improvement with more efficiently loading 16-bit constants.
- Enumerated type changes.
- Misra support deprecated.