I am looking to design a motor control unit which can drive two BLDC motors with hall sensors connected.
I intend to develop the Control Algorithm using Model Based Design via MATLAB tools, hence a Simulink support package is preferable.
I am looking for a Motor Controller Board and Driver( I think you call it BoosterPack?)
The Controller should typically have peripherals like ADC, CAN, Quadrature Encoder and PWM primarily. USB peripheral is also preferable.
Can you please recommend a suitable product for the same?
The details of the BLDC motor are as follows -
- Type: Permanent Magnet BLDC
- Voltage (Volts): 48/60
- No load Current (Amperes):- 6
- Rated Current (Amperes): 67
- Peak Current (Amperes): 100
- Rated Speed (RPM) : 2500±100 / 3000±100
- Operating Temperature (℃):- -20 to 80
- Hall Sensor arrangement:-(Three sensors at 120 electrical degrees)
- Type:- Bipolar Hall Effect Digital Position Sensor IC (SS41)
- Wide operating Voltage Range (Volts):- 4.5 to 24
- Very low current consumption (Mille Amperes):- 20