When selecting our haptics drivers products, it is important to compare which features are supported by the devices and which of them are required for the end application. Here there are some useful questions that may help for the device selection:
- Which type of actuator is required?
- Which range of output frequency and voltage the device are needed?
- Do I need predefined haptics effects?
- Do I need to control the device through I2C?
- What package type do I need?
In order to simplify the haptics driver selection, here it is an useful table to compare the most popular of our haptics devices that support LRA and ERM loads.