Below are the available contents for tuning DRV10x devices.
- Below are links for the DRV10983, DRV10987 and DRV10983-Q1 Datasheet
- The purpose of this document is to help users to decide whether the motor under test can be used with Initial Position Detection (IPD) algorithm.
- The purpose of Tuning guide is to help customers tune their motors according to the best practices recommended by TI.
- Quick start guide helps customers to quickly setup the DRV109xxEVM and GUI and get the motor to spin.
- Below articles discuss about motor startup techniques for driving BLDC motors in sensorless mode.
[Article] Integrated intelligence part 2: motor startup open loop acceleration
[Article] Integrated intelligence part 3: motor startup from standstill position
- Below article talks about choosing parameters to optimize startup performance and IPD.
[Article] Start your BLDC journey with motor startup (Part III): Initial position detection (IPD)
- This video discusses on how to measure and determine the essential motor parameters to get a 3 phase BLDC motor spinning.
- This video discusses on how to get the motor spinning using the EVM software.
- This video discusses about two primary techniques of detecting the initial rotor position for a brushless DC motor (Align & Go and IPD)