I'm using BQ25896EVM with EV2400 and facing some issues as below.
- Before connecting BQ25896 EVM to EV2400, the charging function is enabled correctly by default. After connecting BQ25896 EVM to EV2400, charging stops immediately. We then enable charging, disable watchdog and follow EVM user guide for related setting under BQ studio. There's nothing shown in fault status. Do you have any idea why the charging can't stop? If we disconnect the board from EV2400, the charging starts immediately. If we change charging current before disconnecting it, it will be updated to new charging current correctly after we disconnect it.
- Is there any requirement of operating order for the below actions when we're using the EVM?
- Connect adapter and battery to BQ25986 EVM.
- Connect BQ25986 EVM to EV2400.
- Start BQ Studio SW in PN.