Hello TI team,
I've been reading about the algorithm of the "68xx_Sense_and_Direct_HVAC_Control" lab and found the following Classifier Architecture slide (attached below).
1. Based on the Classifier Architecture slide, is it correct to assume that the classifier only requires pointcloud and tracking data? So, no radar cube data is needed or micro-Doppler?
2. If my assumption is correct, is it possible to compile the classification code into library using a compiler like gcc, in theory? I can take care of the Target Manager Preprocessing step. I am also willing to work on resolving any platform dependencies, writing Cmake file, etc. Are there any special considerations in regards to platform dependencies?
3. I found some "classification" code at "mmwave_industrial_toolbox_4_5_0/labs/people_counting/68xx_Sense_and_Direct_HVAC_Control/src/common/modules/classification". Is this all the code I need? From the slide I see there should be functions module_create(), module_run(), module_delete(). However, I cannot find them. Are they defined somewhere else?
4. Is there a usage code I can refer to?
5. If I use the classifier for the ceiling installation, does it mean I need to re-train my classifier?