We need to design the Gateway for Home/Building automation, all related requirement/feature information's are explained in the attached file, PFA FYI. You can ignore the any other modules if you feel not related to this topic, in such case, i can raise a new post for other modules.
Kindly check our requirement/application and suggest the right Zigbee 3.0 and EVM board for the same.
- Should work with Microprocessor (Microprocessor work environment listed below, FYI)
- Should support ZigBee 3.0 (HA 1.2)
- Range should be maximum as possible. Kindly advise how to achieve.
- On board PCB Antenna Sufficient or External Antenna required?
Microprocessor will be interfacing with Ethernet, WiFi, Bluetooth, Zigbee, KNX tranreceiver. and Microprocessor should have the following feature:
- Should work with Linux OS
- Communicate with/over BLE/BLE Mesh devices, WiFi/WiFi Mesh devices, Zigbee devices.
- Communicate with KNX devices include Sensors, actuators, supported devices
- Communicate over Ethernet, should support BACnet IP.
- MQTT Client libraries and AES libraries
- Must support secure-boot with OTPROM based core root of trust
- Build procedure to sign the bootloader OS and application binaries with a RSA private key.
- Secure boot verification by establishing chain of trust from OTPROM till application layer.
- OS should be Secure Linux.
- Storing passwords, user names, keys in a secure storage
This is one of the most important Project, We need your support to built efficient product. kindly help us.
Thanks and regards,