I have been working on simple peripheral off-chip OAD project. All the functionalities are working fine but I am facing following issue.
- Some fixed portion of external flash data are erasing while I am rebooting the device.
- By debugging, I am found out that erased flash data portion is at the end of 1MB and erased flash data size is exactly the size of my BIN file
- By analyzing, I am found out that OAD project is storing backup image at the end of the flash
- Since, I am using 16MB flash, I changed the factory image storage address at the end of the 16Mb flash
- But still sometimes, my external flash data stored at the end of 1MB are erased while rebooting the device
Is there any condition available in OAD project which erases the end of the 1MB in flash?
Note: Flash IC part.NO:GD25Q128EWIGR