I have a very simple mono-microphone to mono-output project. The two units are pairing with each other but I am not getting any digital audio output from the consumer even though digital audio is apparent on the input pin of the producer.
- The digital input pin on the producer and output pin of the consumer appear to be correctly assigned. (AD1 in both cases)
- The logical channels are set to the same values. (Microphone 0)
- The I2s audio streams are also correctly assigned. (Left)
- The consumer cc8520 is producing the appropriate clocks and is communicating via I2C successfully with the DAC (PCM5242).
- All devices are set to 48khz, 24bit.
- I have tried both up-stream and down-stream configurations by swapping the master-slave relationship.
I've tried every combination of everything I can think off to no avail!
I cannot be sure whether the digital audio is being transmitted, the problem could be with either cc8520s.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!