Part Number: LM2902 Other Parts Discussed in Thread: LM2904 , Hi Team,
Can you please advise on the following?
- What electrical differences (if any) are there between LM2902KPWR vs. LM2902KVQPWRQ1? I don't see any specifically in the datasheet electrical…
Part Number: LM2902 Hi E2E,
Our customer is using the LMx24_LM2902 PSPICE Model with our Pspice for TI tool and they encountered ERROR(ORPSIM-15141). Is this a bug with the PSpice model itself? Kindly suggest a workaround. Thank you.
Part Number: LM2902 Other Parts Discussed in Thread: TINA-TI Hi team,
In the datasheet of LM2902, I noticed the we have a short-circuit output current ±40mA measured @ Vcc=5V， GND=-5V and Vo=0.
My question is
1. If we are using single power supply…
Part Number: LM2902 Hi
LM2902 TINA simulation: differential circuit.
1. resistor=10k, single 15V power, output is good.
2. resistor=1k, single 15V power, output is wrong.
3. resistor=1k, +15V and -15V power, output is good.
what's the cause? thanks.…
Part Number: LM2902-N Other Parts Discussed in Thread: LM2902 Hi team,
My customer have a question regarding LM2902 ,
what situation or application of LM2902 circuit need to add dual common base-collector bias resistor transistors?
please kindly help…
Part Number: LM2902-Q1 Hi experts,
Would you please help to confirm what is the min input offset of LM2902KAVQPWRQ1? My customer is doing worst-case-analysis and would like to know the figure.