This thread has been locked.

If you have a related question, please click the "Ask a related question" button in the top right corner. The newly created question will be automatically linked to this question.

TCA39306-Q1: Use as a buffer (Vref1=Vref2)

Part Number: TCA39306-Q1
Other Parts Discussed in Thread: TCA9517-Q1

Hi Team,

My customer is looking for a I2C buffer in order to extend range of a I2C signal and run it across a wire from one board to another.

I found the TCA39306-Q1 as a potential candidate to do this, but it was unclear to me if Vref1 can be the same voltage as Vref2. Can you clarify?

If there is a different part you would recommend for this type of application, please also share.