Other Parts Discussed in Thread: TCAN4550
My customer is programing register for below sequence. but It is not changed mode from Standby to Normal.
Could you advise me about this issue?
1. Check if the current mode of TCAN IC is Standby Mode. If it is not in Standby mode, change the value of 0x0800 [7: 6] to 1 through SPI Write.
2. Check the CCE, INIT values by reading the M_CAN CCCR value, and change it to 1 if it is not 1. Here, we confirm that the CSR value is also 1.
3. Since we do not use CAN_FD, we do not configure it.
4. Set the Watchdog Timer.
5. Set CAN timing.
6. Set the MRAM settings as shown in Table 7 on page 11 of the file sent as an attachment to the mail below.
7. To change the mode of TCAN IC to Normal mode, set 0x0800 [7: 6] to 2 and execute SPI Write. However, after sending the SPI Write command, the confirmation mode cannot be changed to Normal mode.