Other Parts Discussed in Thread: DS90UB953-Q1, ALP
Dear TI Experts,
We are having a problem with receiving data from the CSI camera sensor. A short overview of the problem as follows,
- Communication Model- Sensor -> DS90UB953-Q1 eval board -> FPD Link -> logiFMC-FPD3-954 12-Ch FPD-Link III FMC (which contains the deserializer DS90UB954) -> FPGA.
- Able to start the sensor directly from FPGA PS.
- Getting the data at serializer CSI Input
- For sensor, not getting any data deserializer output
- CRC errors, Datalane errors show up when starting the sensor, but no sensor errors show at the deserializer register.
- Can be sent the Serializer TPG Data to the Deserializer and portrayed in a display.
- CSI setting, Port forwarding has been set according to the requirements at serializer and deserializer. Continuous clock, correct lane, CSI-2 Synchronous Mode, correct bcc setting has been selected for the serializer. besides that, nothing changed at the serializer.
- In the deserializer part, error threshold, pass-lock settings, filtering, scl-sda timing, data speed, port forwarding, virtual mapping, equalizer settings, bcc, and CSI setting has been done sequentially.
What should be considered to fix the problem besides the above settings, or what's needs to be modified? what could be the probable cause of the problem?