Welcome to the Texas Instruments Logic Forum! Below are some helpful guides and information for this forum.
More than half of the questions we get are answered in the FAQ -- we recommend reviewing these first!!
There are also individual FAQ posts on E2E with detailed answers to common questions. You can find them by typing "E2E FAQ _keywords_" into Google (or your favorite search engine).
- Use the search tool to see if anyone else has posted a similar question.
- Have a clear, concise title so that your post will show up when others search the forum. Try to include a short description of the issue.
- Verify the issue across multiple boards, if at all possible, before reporting the problem. We see many issues arise from component assembly, improper soldering, or a specific PCB defect.
- Clearly state the issue with as many details as you can provide in your post.
- Scope captures/schematics/layouts can go a long way towards diagnosing a problem. Please include these in your post when at all possible.
- The datasheet can be an immensely helpful tool when diagnosing issues.
- Once your question has been answered, mark the reply as a “Verified Answer” so that we know the question is resolved.