Other Parts Discussed in Thread: CONTROLSUITE
I am running the demo project PM_Sensorless for DRV830x-HC-C2-KIT_v105 in controlSUITE. I am testing the motor's encoder and it is connected to the MCU's eQEP module. It has some wired response regarding index event latch.
Every time when passing index position:
1. QPOSILAT will be different, and it is not either 0 non QPOSMAX
2. On contrary every time in PWM ISR when QFLG[IEL] is setted, QPOSCNT is either 0 or QPOSMAX
3. I am using PWM ISR to check for QFLG[IEL] periodically, but when QFLG[IEL] is set, QEPSTS[QDLF] is not updated sometime
4. QEPSTS[PCEF] will mirror QEPSTS[QDLF] value
5. QFLG[PCE] will be setted whenever passing index position
I am not sure what happened. I didn't change any eQEP setting in f2806xqep_PM.h (found in PM_Sensorless project)
Thanks for reading, any reply is appreciated.