Embedded AI development has never been simpler. With TI Edge AI Cloud—a free online service for evaluating TI Edge AI processors and software solutions, you can create your first “Hello World” embedded AI application in minutes. In this webinar, the second in our monthly series on TI Edge AI technology, you will learn:
- How to create your first “Hello World” AI application using industry-standard deep learning frameworks
- How to port the application to an embedded edge device using a Jacinto TDA4x processor
- How to unleash TI’s class-leading deep learning inference accelerators and other vision and image processing accelerators without any hand-tooling
- How to get embedded inference benchmarks in minutes using a Jacinto TDA4x processor that you can access today via the cloud
- How to get free AI tools to expand your application (e.g. optimized models for detection, classification, segmentation)
All of the tools and resources you need for this webinar are free and available online. So, you do not have to purchase hardware to get started. No AI software development experience is required either.
English Session: Register here to save your spot: 06/03/21 10AM CST
Chinese Session: Register here to save your spot: 06/08/21 9PM CST (This session will have Chinese interpretation by Steven Liu from TI Processors team)
Jacinto Edge AI monthly webinars are held on the first Thu of every month with a focus on a new topic. If you are interested in any specific topics in the future, please comment here and we will be happy to plan for those topics. Thank you!