Design HB LED 3 LED of 1A each with 300lm/LED
Design LB LED 4 LED of 1A each with 350lm/LED.
- Number of LEDs : 4 LEDs for Low-Beam; 3 LEDs for High-Beam (1-1-1 or 1-2-1 configuration)
- Total LED flux for low beam = 1400 lm(350 lm/LED) (Osram KW.CELNM2 LEDs are considered for simulation)
- Total LED flux for high beam = 900 lm(300 lm/LED)
- Output current = 0.75A to 1.5A each LED
- Total current(LB) = 4 To 6A
- Total current(HB) = 3 to 4.5A
1. Based on the above requirement I have selected TPS92682-Q1 which has two channels to drive the HB and LB LED in each channel separately. Please whether i can drive them separately these two LED strings without any Microcontroller requirement ? and
2. do they have brightness control technique like reducing the current reduce the Lumens accordingly, i.e whenever the If>Ith LED will start glowing with lesser lumens to maximum when it reaches its maximum LED current.?
Please confirm on this