This thread has been locked.
If you have a related question, please click the "Ask a related question" button in the top right corner. The newly created question will be automatically linked to this question.
The rich text editor allows you to change font styles, attach graphics and files, adjust alignment, etc. Here, you will learn how to use the rich text editor.
1. To navigate to the rich text editor you can:
a. Ask a new question or related question by clicking the red "ask a new question" or yellow "ask a related question" to open the thread creation form.
b. Reply to an unlocked post by clicking the desired thread, clicking the red "reply" button, and selecting "Insert Code, Attach Files, and more…"
2. The rich text editor appears as a description box. In the box, you can type your description or response.
3. The features above the text box allow you to format your description.
4. Here are a list of features
a. Text styles (bold, italic, underline, strikethrough, highlight)
b. Font types (arial, comic sans, times new roman, etc.)
c. Bullets and numbering
d. Paragraph settings and indentations
e. Text color
f. Media attachment (images)
g. File attachments
h. Insert from Word
i. Insert Table
j. Insert Anchor
k. Insert code using syntaxhighlighter
l. Toggle to full screen mode
m. Edit HTML source
5. To insert any of the attachments mentioned above, place your cursor where you wish to place your image. Click the icon button. For example, to insert an image, click the "insert/edit media button."
6. A new window will appear. Click the red "browse" button.
7. Select the attachment from your computer. Click open. A preview of the image will appear in the "preview" box.
8. Click the red "insert" button.
9. Your image will now be embedded in the description box.
10. Repeat steps 5-8 for any attachments.
11. Click the red "post" button at the bottom of the page.
We are glad that we were able to resolve this issue, and will now proceed to close this thread.
If you have further questions related to this thread, you may click "Ask a related question" below. The newly created question will be automatically linked to this question.
All content and materials on this site are provided "as is". TI and its respective suppliers and providers of content make no representations about the suitability of these materials for any purpose and disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to these materials, including but not limited to all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement of any third party intellectual property right. TI and its respective suppliers and providers of content make no representations about the suitability of these materials for any purpose and disclaim all warranties and conditions with respect to these materials. No license, either express or implied, by estoppel or otherwise, is granted by TI. Use of the information on this site may require a license from a third party, or a license from TI.
TI is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company. Innovate with 100,000+ analog ICs andembedded processors, along with software, tools and the industry’s largest sales/support staff.