I have a circuit with an AC large signal input +13V to minus 13V, 50Hz. My circuit has to operate from a single +5V supply.
I divide and shift the input signal with a 3 resistor (and a reference) circuit so that +13V translates to 5V and -13V translates to 0V.
From this point I need to perform the following:
1. Introduce the signal to 3 different window comparators
2. buffer this signal to an off-circuit data acquisition instrument (flexible input voltage, high impedance)
3. buffer this signal to be introduced into the ADC of a delfino.
I would highly appreciate advice on the following:
1. the following arrangement:
2. The choice of buffer for this task.