Other Parts Discussed in Thread: TEST
Hi TI Teams,
Our customer wants to using TUSB1044 as the type-c redriver as below schematic, can you help to check if there is any issues?
While they also have some questions for this design as follows:
1) In the design, TUSB1044 is placed in the middle of Qualcomm SC7180 and Crosspoint Switch ANX7447. Is there any similar usage in other customer's projects? Or is this usage feasible?
2) The current design hopes to use GPIO mode with no load, and use I2C mode after booting. So our customer want to know if there are timing requirements for I2C_EN pin and VCC power supply? We have controlled the GPIO of I2C_EN will be more than 500ms behind VCC, and not sure if the TUSB1044 can enter I2C mode in normal. Can u help to confirm this?
3) In I2C mode, does the status of pins such as CFG, DIR, DEQ, UEQ CTL will be ignored? And parameters such as Gain, direction, and working mode are set through registers?
4) When downloading data, SC7180 is used as a device, and it is used as a host under normal power-on state, so the usage of USB 3.1 + 2 Lane DP (Source Side)– Flip can realized?
5) Please help to confirm whether the SS USB and DP AUX, SBU signal connection is correct.